Vice President, Sales
SuperFi is seeking a Vice President of Sales (VP, Sales) to join our rapidly growing team. The VP, Sales will develop, lead, and scale sales efforts. SuperFi is an early-stage rapid growth software company that requires a VP, Sales to prospect and close small, medium, and large size deals. In parallel with direct sales execution and exceeding company quota objectives, the VP, Sales will be required to build and lead a scalable sales team along with channel partner sales execution.
Significant experience in consistently exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly sales quotas, effective sales plan development, and growing partnerships is a requirement.
This position is based in Jacksonville, FL office and will report to the CEO.
- Successfully sell SuperFi’s marketing and analytics platform through a high volume of sales calls and demonstrations
- Focus on Go-To-Market plans to target premium multi-location customers for the existing software platform
- Define, own, and manage a pipeline of clients including restaurants, bars, and retailers
- Cultivate and grow the existing contracted channel partners to acquire net new multi-location customers
- Create effective tools and methods in delivering sales targets, quotas, forecast, and budget.
- Consistently exceed monthly sales quotas
- Strong, tested sales experience and leadership in organizations that drive growth in revenue, number of customers, and lifetime value of customers
- Executive level interpersonal and problem-solving skills with the ability to successfully influence and quickly build credibility to maximize organizational growth and profitability
- Proven experience closing and assisting team members in closing large ticket deals
- 7-10 years of experience selling technology direct and through channel partners
- Strong client facing presentation experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to travel 40%
SuperFi is the leader in WiFi marketing and analytics software for Restaurants, Bars, and Retailers across the country. Our technology, products and services drive additional revenue, increased customer loyalty, marketing automation, and powerful data analytics for our customers. Our approach to innovation and customer service is unmatched. Come join our dynamic team headquartered in Jacksonville, FL and be a part of the fastest growing technology companies in Northeast Florida.
SuperFi LLC is an equal opportunity employer