SuperFi restaurants enjoy an increase in third party delivery revenue of up to 40% across the board. As such, we wanted to share some best practices that we’ve gathered from our top performers:
- Let customers double the portion for 1.5x the price – drive growth through delivery rather than discounts.
- Don’t offer the full menu – it will overwhelm your customers and your staff.
- Only offer items that will travel well – chicken tenders? Perfect. meatball sub? Maybe not.
- Purchase extra tablet chargers each month – cheap tablet chargers break and are swiped often – order high-quality cables each month to increase tablet up-time.
- Live tablet monitoring with SuperFi will increase tablet up-time (tablet connected and ready to take orders) from 75% to 99% – this is our secret sauce. SupeFi gets your tablets back up and running in no time to maximize efficiency and sales.
Hopefully these tips help you to implement new ideas at your restaurant. Drop us a line below to get more information about our delivery monitoring process and how it can increase your revenue even more.
SuperFi Core Principles
SuperFi helps restaurants take advantage of WiFi marketing to increase customer loyalty, retention, and sales. Our core principles define our relationships with our clients and has lead to a 95% retention rate.
- We offer total WiFi coverage – no more spotty connections or upset customers.
- We provide simplified network access for your customers and staff
- We create effective custom campaigns to market to your loyal base
- We can execute campaigns for you because we know your time is valuable
- We don’t believe in yearly contracts – we are so confident in the quality of our services and believe in offering great value each and every month